Below is a breakdown of the stratagies we include with the SEO Packages.
- Keyword Research: Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable and high returning activities in the search marketing field. We will research individual keyword/key-phrases to ensure that they are effective. We make sure that these have reasonable amounts of searches monthly to make the SEO campaign as lucrative as possible
- Benchmark existing keywords ranking Using tools such as SemRush, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb – we discover keywords that already rank in top 10 pages and use them as part of the strategy.
- Competitor Analysis: Analyse and research on your competitors to see the strategies they are employing and what is effective for them and re engineer it for your website.
- analyse your competitors’ onpage optimisation (titles, word count, domain age etc).
- check their backlink profile, anchor text & link acquiring velocity
- identify their top keywords that generate traffic
- Reporting systems: Google Analytics reports show you traffic to your website and can also show the expected traffic for keywords monthly. Analytics is NOT used to show you where your keywords are ranking or what work has been done. We provide you with an online rank report system that is updated daily so that you know exactly where your keywords are in Google. Also, we constantly crawl the web reporting the new links that have been built for your website and report them once our crawlers detect them.
On Page Aspects:
- Page Speed Optimisation (For WordPress websites only): For WordPress websites we will optimise the pages within the site so that we can improve their loading speed. We will use a caching plugin software to improve your quality score which will increase website loading time. You will receive a progress update report to show you the before and after results.
- Create Titles & Descriptions: We evaluate each page’s tags, based on the keywords we target and where needed we create / alter SEO-friendly titles & meta descriptions that help with both ranking higher and increasing click through rate.
- Fixing the on-page issues: This will come into play with the above and can be any canonical issues, any meta data/meta keyword changes or friendly URL’s that need to be resolved.
- Fix 404 errors / homepage re-directs: If we discover any 404 pages we 301 re-direct them to the relevant pages that are alive on the website. We also do re-directs for homepage (e.g http://site.com/ to http://www.site.com/
- Adding sitemap.xml, robots. txt, schema markup: We make sure your website has a proper sitemap, robots.txt and schema markup
- Bespoke Indexing Solution: We will use our indexing tool to make sure the backlinks we create are found by Google.
- Optimization and Implementation: We would analyse the on-page aspect of your website and implement any changes that need to be made.
Off Page Aspects:
- Google Places Optimisation: Google places / Google maps enable your potential customers to find what they are looking for in their local areas. Localised search is fast becoming an effective way to for geographic service-based industries to target the first page of Google. We will optimise your Google business page to start targeting your specific demographic.
- Link building: Link building is one of the main aspects of any SEO strategy. We manually build links from relevant websites to your website to gain authority and further rank.
- Content creation for link building: We will be creating various articles each month that will be used in our link building efforts.
- Local Web directories: A very important aspect of local SEO. We submit your website to directories such as Yelp, Thomson Local, Free Index etc. Our database consists of over 60 local web directories.
- Social Bookmarks (for diversity): A social bookmarking service is a centralized online service which enables users to add, annotate, edit, and share bookmarks of web documents.
- Tiered Link Building: We build a 2nd set of backlinks pointing to the 1st set for strengthening and sending more ranking power to your website.
- High authority blog posts: Content is added on blogs with high Trust Flow/Page Rank and linked back to your website.
- V-SEO: Video Creation and Distribution to video sharing sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Daily Motion. We create a short video about your business and submit it to high authority websites, thus getting a link back in the description.